This Site collects certain Personal Data of its Users.
SP di Berlai Riccardo S.a.s. - Via Provinciale, 14 - 24040 Filago (BG) - Italy
Owner's email address:
Types of Data collected
Personal Data collected by this Site, either independently or through third parties, includes: first name, last name, company name, email, Cookie and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Site is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Site indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from disclosing such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Methods of treatment
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by computer and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data and may also be appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Holder shall process Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- Note: In some jurisdictions, the Holder may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User's consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Holder;
- Processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Holder or of a third party.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing operation is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or an international organisation governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Holder by contacting him at the contact details given in the opening.
Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such time as such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When processing is based on the User's consent, the Holder may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Holder may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing of collected data
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics and Displaying Content from External Platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data specifically relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form. Personal data collected: last name, email, first name and company name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of the User's behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use your Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads from its advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Viewing Content from External Platforms
This type of service allows you to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Site.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service operated by Google Inc. that allows this site to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data as expressed above.
- oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Personal Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request that the processing of his/her Data be limited. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Owner.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the Owner's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against abuse in the use of this Site or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Site does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third party services you use support them, please refer to their privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is the consent, the Holder will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data are any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information automatically collected through this Site (also by third party applications integrated into this Site), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User connecting to this Site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.).) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's computer environment.
The individual using this Site who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the Interested Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Site.
The hardware or software tool through which User Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Site as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small amount of data stored within the User's device.